Untitled Document
Frequently Asked Questions

For more detials submit your query here

The conditions you have to fulfill to be able to take up employment in Germany depend on your country of origin. You can check out what possibilities are open to you on ourQuick-Check.
The EU Blue Card is a stay permit for academics from non-EU countries, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Norway. Here you can find out what requirements you have to meet to get an EU Blue Card.
Whether or not you need German skills in your job depends on your post and your employer. Whatever the case, it is extremely helpful for everyday life, as well as for an active social life, to learn some basic German. Experience shows that language level B2 on the Common European Reference Framework for Languages scale is a good starting basis. In any case, learning German is not so very hard and what’s more, there are plenty of ways of getting help.
In Germany, there is a large choice of rentals. This is why many Germans do not buy their own property, but rent instead.
To open an account with a bank in Germany, you need your passport, residence certificate showing your place of residence (Meldebescheinigung), for certain types of account a pay slip from your employer and, with some banks, your work permit.
Yes. And it is acknowledged in all the states of the EU.
No, we don’t, but we can guide you to those who are specialists in this field.
No, unfortunately this is not possible. The program is very intensive (up to 25h of language course units per week plus expert modules up to 4h course units per week), and in order to pass it in the due time, full-time study is required. Furthermore the visa status in the European countries does not allow you to work there – neither part-time nor full-time. It is a student visa. The students are entitled to work part time 20hours per week, but we highly recommend that to make the best use of the course by attending and spending extra time on enhancing your skills. As the course is really intensive, it shall be really difficult to do part time jobs amidst your studies.
No, we do not require an IELTS test with a certain score. You are required to handle in certificates or documents concerning your English skills if you have them.
You can repeat each language level. The time you need for that will be added to the program. In general, this is no problem in terms of the visa conditions – the visa can be prolonged according to the prolongation of the study program.Candidate who successfully complete the German language and Nursing Course, and have the necessary qualifications may request to join the Undergraduate diploma in Nursing if this is of interest. The candidate will be requested to attend lectures to cover 3 remaining taught modules and will need to pay an additional course fee to cover the costs of the three taught modules as prescribed by the respective university.
No. Our medical partners in Germany in general look for qualified licensed nurses who are eligible to practice in Germany as full nurses. The work as assistant nurse is only meant to bridge the gap between your arrival in Germany and the final approval of your license by the German health authorities.
You should calculate 500 – 800 € per month for a decent living during the Adaptation Program.
  • Tuition fees (between 3.900€ and 6.500€ for the whole program incl. German lessons)
  • Costs for German certifications (A1, A2, B1, B2), around 300€ / Test Goethe test – extra they have to pay
  • Travel expenses (from home country to Adaptation Program country, from Adaptation Program country to Germany. You can go back to you home country on vacation in between, but please calculate the extra travelling costs.
  • monthly living expenses of 500 - 800€ per months
  • buffer for unforeseen expenses
The university will issue an attendance certificate as evidence that the candidate attended at least 80% of the German Language course and will issue a certificate for the Nursing modules. The candidate is expected to sit for the Goethe Zertifikat B1 and B2 exams independently. These exams are offered in different centres across the world at a fee. These fees are not included in the courses fee. Passing of such exams is purely on your capability.
In general no, because your spouse and family will not be eligible for a visa in the host country. If your spouse also participates in the program or has other possibilities (for example professional qualifications) to apply for a visa, it might work out.
The program takes 10-12 months. If you do not go on a holiday break after, you can start almost immediately after passing the program to work as an assistant nurse in Germany. You will work in Germany as assistant nurse for a few months, in general 3-6 months. In this time, your employer (or in some cases you) will start to apply for the recognition of your license as full nurse by the German health authorities. Depending on the region of Germany and the authorities, this process can take also a bit longer than 6 months.
The program enables you to apply for employment with our German medical partner institutions. They have a lot of open positions and an urgent need for qualified nurses. Employers still want to screen candidates in the interview about their German skills and their motivation to work in Germany. These selection interviews are obligatory.
You can apply for visas for your family (spouse and children after 3 months on the working contact as full licensed nurse. The work contract as assistant nurse does not suffice as it does not generate sufficient income to sustain a family in Germany.