Our Adaptation Programs in Malta, Croatia, Lithuania contain:
- 1 year intensive German language classes A1-A2-B1-B2
- Expert Modules for professional nurses
- Start: Fall 2020
- Costs: Tuition fee + Living expenses .
Our European partner institutions for the Adaptation Program:
- MCAST - Malta College of Art, Sciences and Technology Malta
- Vimal Academy for Human Resources Development, Croatia
- Klaipeda University, Lithuania
MCAST, Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology, Malta
- Founded in 2001 offers 180 full-time and over 300 part-time vocational courses Ranging from certificates to Master degrees (MQF Level 1 to Level 7)
- The countries leading vocational training and education institution
- Program Information: https://www.mcast.edu.mt/undergraduate-certificate-in-nursing-studies-to-practise-in-germany/
- Program tuition fees: 6.500€ .
- Founded in 1991
- 3.000 students / 550 academic staff
- Your port of knowledge situated at the beautiful sea shore of the Lithuanian Baltic Sea coast
- Program Information : https://www.ku.lt/studies/non-degree-studies-erasmus/non-degree-studies-2016-erasmus/german-nursing-adaptation-course/
- Program tuition fees: 3.900€ .
After using our eligibility check , you need to submit your applications to the adaptation program directly to our partner institutions.
The selection procedure for admission to the program will be done on the basis of your academic qualification and professional records, personal motivation statement, and English language skills.Know more