- Tuition fees (between 3.900€ and 6.500€ for the whole program incl. German lessons)
- Costs for German certifications (A1, A2, B1, B2), around 300€ / Test
Goethe test – extra they have to pay
- Travel expenses (from home country to Adaptation Program country, from Adaptation Program country to Germany. You can go back to you home country on vacation in between, but please calculate the extra travelling costs.
- monthly living expenses of 500 - 800€ per months
- buffer for unforeseen expenses
The university will issue an attendance certificate as evidence that the candidate attended at least 80% of the German Language course and will issue a certificate for the Nursing modules. The candidate is expected to sit for the Goethe Zertifikat B1 and B2 exams independently. These exams are offered in different centres across the world at a fee. These fees are not included in the courses fee. Passing of such exams is purely on your capability.